Can I shop for relatives if I live in another city?
- Certainly! As long as the person for whom you are shopping lives within one of our delivery areas. Payment can be made at the door, or online via an etransfer.
What if I receive the wrong item?
- We provide all store receipts, so you may return the item to the store. If the mistake is ours, we will make it right by returning or exchanging the product for you. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
How do I pay for my order?
- When your groceries arrive, you may pay by cash, debit or credit card. We accept Visa & Master Card. Select payment type when you place your order.
What if I need products from a second store?
- No problem. We will shop any store in Saskatoon & surrounding areas. Extra stops are $5.00 each.
How does MrsGrocery.com pick meat, produce and other fresh foods?
- Order fulfillment is completed by each vendor. They will select meats, produce and other fresh foods as if they were shopping for their own families. Products that are priced based on weight will be subject to vary. Exact price will be determined upon delivery, and may vary slightly from the checkout price online.
Do I need to be home to receive my order?
- Unless other arrangements have been made, someone must be home to receive your order and pay for the products and service. If no one is available to receive your order, your products will be stored appropriately, but you will be charged $20 for a re-delivery fee.